AirPhotoViewer allows you to view photos from your computer on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without having to copy them first. The app uses the local WiFi connection to stream photos stored on your Mac or PC directly to your iOS device.
The software can also act as a server, allowing you to share pictures over WiFi. Other users can use AirPhotoViewer to access your photos.
Note: In order to use the app, you need to install the AirPhotoServer on your computer.
Here are some key features of "AirPhotoViewer":
· Slideshow, Browse thumbnails, Zoom Photo, Drag to view next
· Download photos from PC, view photos offline
· Share photos as a website
· Automatically discover available servers on the network
· Support set password for each image folder
· Support save photo to camera roll
· Support share camera roll
· Support air-Print, tweet photo
· Support web upload
· iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) or iPad with iOS 5.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new icon