DrawAnnote is the first point specific graphic annotation program available for the Palm OS Platform. No more need to carry around large blueprints, floor plans, diagrams, maps or paper for real-time data collection! It combines a powerful image viewer with a database, allowing the user to click on any point on the image and record important information specific to the location. DrawAnnote comes complete with both a Desktop and PDA application, allowing easy transfer of files back and forth, and exporting the captured data to spreadsheets or back-end database systems.
Engineering firms may now carry large complex blueprints into a factory, and record measurements and notes on specific machines or locations.
802.11 hot spots may be recorded on a city map, capturing the system ID, signal strength and access information.
Medical teams may record patient information on specific joints or locations on the body.
Construction and contractors can carry floor plans or building specs and mark colors, measurements and material information.
Surveyors can access full-size maps from their Palm and record their measurements by location directly onto the map.
Real Estate agents or property management personnel can carry building floor plans with cost, dimensions, utility history and other vital information.
Here are some key features of "DrawAnnote":
· Images are only limited to the size of your PDA's memory. 3,600 pixel or larger diagrams are easily carried in the Palm of your hand.
· Multiple levels of zoom, from full view on the PDA screen, up to the exact resolution stored. Images moved by dragging across the screen, or using the PDA's hardware buttons.
· Up to 16 user-defined items may be stored for each data point, and later edited on either the PDA or Desktop.
· Data is stored separate from the image in time stamped files, allowing many data recordings from the same image.
· Desktop Java application runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh and other Java enabled platforms.
· Desktop application converts .GIF, .JPG and .BMP images into PDA format, and directly reads PDA data files for printing and exporting of information.
· Palm OS 3.1
· 225KB RAM