GrxView Pro 3 is a full-featured image viewer for your Palm. It features multiple native image formats support (JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WBMP, PCX, TIFF and DjVu), file manager capabilities, image zooming/panning and flexible plugin-based images decoding.
You do not need to convert images: GrxView Pro reads them in a native format directly from the memory card, so you can review pictures taken with your digital camera right away.
Also GrxView Pro 3 supports Exchange Manager, which allows you to receive and view images of all supported formats from Bluetooth, IR connections and email attachments (tested with SnapperMail and VersaMail).
Here are some key features of "GrxView Pro":
· GIF animation support. View your GIF animation on the Palm without any conversion
· B/W TIFF memory requirements reduced. 1M free memory is enough for most fax documents to be loaded in native resolution
· Antialiased images zoom. Ideal for images with small details and text (see illustration below)
· New refined file manager interface. With all file operations, multiselect and 4 display modes, including two with image thumbnails
· Faster images decoding. JPEG decoding speed improved by 30%
· Free version updates. You will not have to pay for any other GrxView Pro version
· Multiple image formats support: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WBMP, PCX, TIFF, DjVu
· All screen resolutions supported (160x160, 320x320, 320x480 portrait and landscape)
· Reads images in the native format directly from the memory card (no desktop software needed)
· Exchange Manager support (sends and receives images via Bluetooth, IR and from other programs)
· Thumbnail view
· ARM optimization
· Full-featured memory card browser
· Image zoom and rotation
· Slideshow mode
· Palm: Tungsten|T
· Palm OS 5.0
· 300KB RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Main feature of this update is an ability to display bigger images without downscaling due to improved memory management.
Also this update includes following bug fixes and improvements:
· Reset while opening DjVu files on some devices fixed
· Support photos taken by clie camera and zire camera added
· Slide show transition speed added
· Custom zoom form issues fixed
· VFS files with private attributes issues fixed
· Minor UI improvements