This fully illustrated guide by Aaron Stein, Ph.D., distills acupressure into simple exercises that can be used to alleviate wide range of medical condition.
Ailments Covered by the Acupressure Guide
Headache and Migraine: Frontal Headache | Back
of the head | Side of the head | Top of the head | Pain in the eye (Migraine behind the eye)
Local Pain: Jaw | Toothache | Ear | Neck | Shoulder | Wrist
| Hand | Backache | Hip | Knee | Ankle | Foot
Cold and Flu: Sore throat | Sinusitis | Loss of Voice | Earaches
Nervous System: Anxiety Attacks and Nervousness | Insomnia
| Fainting | Hiccoughs | Memory and Concentration Improvement
Cardiovascular: Angina | Palpitations | High Blood Pressure
Abdominal Discomfort: Constipation | Diarrhea | Heartburn and
Women only: PMS and Painful Periods | Hot Flashes | Pregnancy
Urinary Problems: Bed-wetting | Incontinence | Urinary retention
Other: Nose bleeding | Allergy | Itching | Asthma | Decreased
Libido | Hangover
Here are some key features of "Acupressure Guide for Palm OS":
· Practical and fully illustrated.
· Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition.
· Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage.
· No previous experience necessary.
· It is not necessary to massage active points on your own, you can ask somebody else to massage points for you.
· Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.
· MobiPocket Reader