When you are constantly on the go, dealing with the demands of your hectic life, usually it’s nutrition that gets put on the back burner. You want to do the right things health-wise, but that takes time and energy – something you don’t have in abundance.
Lucky for you, our Health & Diet Manager for Palm OS will help take control of your health and nutrition, so that you’ll actually have more energy – energy that you’ll be able to harness to accomplish more than you possibly thought.
This helpful program does everything from tracking your health-related vitals (blood pressure, resting pulse, hours slept), calories consumed and calories expended, to helping you create an action plan for eating and exercising. Plus, it is easy to use.
This version of Health & Diet Manager has been specially designed for use with Palm OS-based devices such as the Centro and Treo smartphones. Users will enjoy the convenience of one hand navigation, which allows quick movement through the various screens and menus with the tap of a finger or thumb on the touch screen, or via the device’s D-Pad.
· Palm OS 5.0 or above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Daily Summary: Addressed sorting by time not sorting correctly in certain instances
· Daily Summary: Improved d-pad navigation in lower button toolbar when no meals were present for the selected day
· Removed the 'Add to Favorites' option when using "Manually enter meal information", as this was creating blank favorite entries
· Improved d-pad navigation in the Edit Meal dialog
· Corrected Over-the-Air Activation not working