This is a database of dog and cat diets manufactured by Hill's Pet Nutrition.
The Hill's Diet Database provides the following information and features:
(1) a complete list of Hill's prescription diets and OTC diets (92 in all),
(2) Calorie content of both canned and dry formulas,
(3) Packaging sizes available,
(4) User customizable prices Dietary properties including diet characteristics, indications, and contraindications,
(5) A complete ingredients list of both canned and dry formulas,
(6) A feeding calculator with adjustments for both RER and MER for a variety of diseases and conditions,
(7) A daily feeding guide with output in the form of cups, small or large cans, or milliliters as applicable,
(8) An economics calculator with display of the cost per day for the patient as well as how long a bag or case of food will last,
(9) A feeding schedule for Prescription diet a/d with a 3 day graduation to full daily intake,
(10) A separate database of complete nutrient content for prescription diets based on units/100kcal.
· HanDBase v.3.0x or greater