Meal Snap lets you take pictures of the meals you eat, and then magically tells you what food was in your meal. Oh yeah, we tell you how many calories you ate too. Food tracking has never been easier.
How Meal Snap Works:
1. Snap a photo of your meal.
2. Add a descriptive caption, if you are so inclined.
3. Let the system auto-magically detect the nutritional breakdown.
4. Keep track of your meals & progress over time.
Here are some key features of "Meal Snap":
· Share your meals on Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare.
· View estimated calories for each meal and the full day.
· Browse back in time to view your logged meals.
· Categorize your meals into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now compatible with iPhone5
· Added ability to edit calorie values from meal detail screen
· A few small bug fixes