Mobile Clinical Results is the mobile companion product to the PatientKeeper Physician Portal. To access data, your organization needs to be a licensed PatientKeeper customer.
Here are some key features of "PK4801R":
· Review and manage an accurate, up-to-date Patient List.
· Access and trend Lab Results from hospital-based and community laboratories.
· Review microbiology, radiology, and pathology Test Results.
· Review Medication Lists (including IV meds) and see a history of discontinued meds. Review patients’ complete dispensing history (including doses not given).
· View all Clinical Notes including admit, progress, consult, discharge, and operative notes.
· Review an at-a-glance presentation of temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and other Vital Signs as well as Input/Output measurements.
· Review a patient’s known Allergies, including substance, type (drug, food, or environment) and a description of any reaction.
· Monitor the Order Status of all recent orders on the patient.
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· iOS 4.2 support