UTS Diabetes tracks blood glucose level, insulin injections, carbohydrates consumed and medication intakes.
UTS Diabetes is handy, stylish, and easy to use software that serves as a traditional paper Diabetic's logbook.
Plus, it has a lot of outstanding features:
- Unique interface to enter glucose readings without Graffiti and without keyboard.
- Recording glucose measurements in both mg/dL and mmol/L.
- Notes for entered values.
- Importance marks for the readings.
- Colored records for dangerous, normal and optimal blood glucose level.
- Insulin injections tracking with predefined list of insulin types.
- Medication intakes tracking with predefined list of common diabetic medicines.
- Carbohydrates tracking with predefined list of meals.
- Calculation of insulin and medication doses required to lower the high blood glucose.
- List filtering capabilities.
- Interactive charts: Diagrams and Histograms.
- Summarized reports with Min, Max and Averages.
- Ability to e-mail diabetes reports to your doctor straight from the Palm.
- Export to the Universal Tracking System.
- Export to MemoPad.
- Windows conduit to export your data to desktop PC into MS Excel.
UTS Diabetes provides nine customizable charts to see your blood glucose trends along with other values dynamics. You can setup:
- Analysis period of time.
- Aggregated value type.
- Grid parameters.
The report displays the summarized information on your diabetes stats for the certain period of time.
Unique 'E-Mail Report' feature enables you to send your diabetes report to your physician straight from your device.
UTS conduit allows exporting UTS data from Palm to Desktop into either MS Excel or CSV format. The UTS Diabetes data will be inserted as a separate sheet into the XLS-file produced by UTS conduit when HotSyncing.
· Windows 98 or later.
· Palm OS devices.