BloodPressMgr keeps track of the blood pressure readings.
The readings are hightlighted with different colours based on the pressure values.
The program also shows the overall average statistics and the weekly distribution.
All the pressure values can be plot on several graphs with the ideal, borderline and hypertension lines.
Using a Windows Desktop program you can print, plot additional graphs and export the readings data. You can also export to a comma delimited file the records of your readings database using an command line utility under Linux, BeOS and Solaris.
The exported file can be imported in almost all spreadsheets (like StarOffice or Excel).
Here are some key features of "BloodPressMgr - English":
· For each reading tracks: date, time, systolic and diastolic pressure, pulse and a notes. If the notes begins with a numerical value then you can plot it in the notes graph. This feature is useful for track the body weight.
· Different series of data. This feature is helpful for those that wants to track more than one person on the same handheld.
· Readings selection. This feature permits to select a group of readings and see the related statistics and the graph for it.
· Overall and weekly average statistics for systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse.
· Line graphs for pressure, pulse and notes values
· Systolic and diastolic average lines graph
· Bar graphs for pulse and notes
· Graph customization with the preferences
· Reading information popup window when you tap in the graph.
· Palm OS v3.1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Handheld UP/DOWN buttons for move to the previous and next reading in the popup window.
· Tapping the popup window the showed reading is selected in the main screen.