In an emergency, there is no better support than this application.
As this application is intended for an emergency, the main screen is optimized for summarizing your medical history, important information, contacts, emergency phones, etc..
The emergency services find accident victims will have no more than clicking the icon (big on the main screen of the device) for the submission of the application's main screen.
This screen is divided into the following sections:
1. Emergency call button. (top and left, in red)
2. Facts of the person (name, age, emergency number, social security number. (Top right in red)
3. Medical history (major medical conditions), information can be divided into 6 areas (in yellow).
4. Physician or medical contact to be consulted "after the emergency" (in blue)
5. Direct family contact "after the emergency" (in green)
6. Help and application configuration (bottom, gray)
Note: Each of these areas presents additional information to be pressed.
For example, pressing on the Important data area, Could provide the following information:
1. Name and Surname.
2. Photo. (If you push on it is presented much larger)
3. Blood type.
4. Number of health or social service.
6. Date of Birth and age calculation.
7. Emergency Number. (Icon to call the number directly from the screen)
Note: All these fields are always optional, at the time of application configuration can be completed or not the different fields as personal use.
Also after watching the main screen can go back and modify the data until the best presentation of information.
· Android 2.1 or later
· 15 days trial