Track2PlotIt allows you to record virtually any type of data for quick visual inspection of trends.
Track2PlotIt supports multiple databases and gives you the the ability to export data to other programs.
Automatic scaling ensures that your data is presented appropriately.
Track2PlotIt can simultaneously track any number of activities and handles both integer and floating point data.
Track2PlotIt can help you answer many questions which may have passed through your mind including:
- How does my credit card bill compare against previous bills?
- How do I track the progress of my diet and weight loss programs?
- Is my antidepressant medication working?
- How is my bank account doing?
- Are my grades improving?
- Did my water bill increase?
- Is weightlifting making me stronger?
- Should I sell my stocks?
- Is my insulin requirement increasing?
Ever wish that you could see a plot of your last year's phone bills?
How about a chart of your arthritis pain?
Want to see if you are spending too much time watching TV?
Now you can easily graph and examine this data or any other type that you care to record.
Data entry may be accomplished with as little as two pen clicks.
Multiple databases may be created and managed with a minimum of effort.
Data can also be exported to the memopad in CSV format for use in external programs.