Atomic Web Browser Lite is an advanced iPhone Browser which includes Desktop Tabs, Private Mode, Themes, Search Engine Plugins, Rotation Lock, Facebook/Twitter integration and much more.
· FULL SCREEN MODE:
Use the entire screen to display a webpage. No wasted space on toolbars.
The user can choose between desktop style tabs or a list view. Simply hold down a link to open it in a new tab or a new background tab.
Use this feature to easily find a word within a web page.
· IMAGE BLOCK:
toggle this setting on/off to save bandwidth on image heavy web pages.
· PRIVATE MODE: [OFF by default]
Enabling private mode will stop the browser from remembering history and will clear all cookies on exit.
· ROTATION LOCK:
Enable this feature by press the "+" button then lock rotation.
· ADJUST FONT:
Atomic Web Browsers allows the font to be increased or decreased.
· BOOKMARKS WITH FOLDER SUPPORT:
You can add/edit/delete/reorder any bookmark or folder and reorganize your bookmarks and folders.
· SEARCH ENGINE PLUGINS:
Additional search engines can be installed in 2 clicks. You can also manually add and edit search engines in settings.
· BOOKMARK SCRIPTS:
· SHARE LINK With Facebook or Twitter
You can change the color of the tool and address bar.
· CUSTOMIZABLE FULL SCREEN VIEW:
The forward,back and show tabs button can be displayed or hidden and the button transparency is changeable.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
· Cleaned up themes
· Moved progress bar inside the address bar
· Added dashboard
· New option to bring up the search bar when opening a new tab
· Option to place the quick scroll bar on the left side of the screen for left handed users
· Added DuckDuckGo search engine by popular request
· Many bug fixes
· Quick Scrollbar
· Page Up/Down
· New Gestures
· Added Button/Multitouch options
· Clear All button added to privacy options