Chrome is a fast and easy to use web browser for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It can sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from the Chrome browser installed on your computer to your iOS device.
Here are some key features of "Google Chrome (iPhone/iPad)":
· Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
· Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
· Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
· Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you are offline.
· Open a tab in Incognito to browse without saving your history.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Several stability improvements