Maxthon is a fast, secure and free web browser for Android smartphones. Taking full advantage of cloud technology, it allows you to sync your bookmarks and opened tabs across all your devices, send images and links to Maxthon running on other platforms, and upload your downloaded files to the cloud for accessing them from anywhere.
Maxthon features a modern tab-based interface, that makes good use of your mobile screen, and support for touch gestures that speed up browsing. The app also includes an incognito mode that allows you to browse the web without leaving traces on your device, a reading mode that formats articles to show you only the relevant content, and quick content sharing capabilities via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and other social services.
In addition, Maxthon's functionality can be expanded by installing add-ons. Some of the things you can do with add-ons include: taking screenshots of webpages, subscribing to RSS feeds, viewing missed calls, closing running apps, managing files, backing up bookmarks, etc.
- New Features:
- New full screen mode hides notification bar.
- Adding a helpful beauty circle in the full screen mode.
- Fixed copy/paste bug on some devices.
- Avoid tools bar's disappearance on some devices.
- Fixed the download failed bug.
- Fixed night mode's invalidation on some devices.