Mobile Web Server is a mobile phone application to which you can connect over the Internet with your web browser. This allows you to easily manage and use phone functions with a PC, no external software needed.
How to proceed
1. Register your own mymobilesite.net account here.
2. Install Mobile Web Server to your mobile device.
3. Access your mobile device's personal information using a PC and a web browser. You can browse contacts, add calendar entries, and send SMS messages.
4. Create your web content using the blog feature
5. Share your images and calendar with friends
* In your pocket - Your own web server travels with you everywhere
* Browser - Web browser access to your phone. Perform mobile device tasks easily using a big screen and keyboard - no complex software installations needed.
* Free of charge - Mobile Web Server doesn't cost a penny (Your carrier might charge you for data traffic caused by Mobile Web Server. Consult your carrier about data transfer fees. Mobile Web Server includes a data transfer counter to estimate your Mobile Web Server data traffic amount.)
* Share - Share your content with friends and colleagues
* Single registration - It's an all-in-one package. No registration to other services needed.
* Private - You have the physical access. You decide who can use it.
All features present in Mobile Web Server. You can do all this with a PC and a web browser.
* Guest and friend user accounts
* Calendar - manage your calendar, and share your availability for others too
* Messaging - SMS inbox/outbox and SMS sending
* Phone log - view missed calls
* Contacts - manage your contacts easily
* Blog - tell stories on your journeys
* Camera - share instant pictures
* Gallery - browse pictures taken with camera phone, and share them to others
* Guestbook - visitors can leave their comments
* Contact me - visitors can send instant messages to you
* Presence - share your status and device state
* Web chat - communicate with friends
· Symbian S60 3rd/5th edition
· Internet connection for your mobile device: GPRS, EDGE, 3G or WLAN connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Group Calendar widget. With this easy to use widget you can see your family or friends' device calendars in real time, and make new appointments. The widget also serves as an example on how to utilize the MWS REST APIs to develop new kind of applications. The widget is now available on Nokia Beta Labs.
· Better support for S60 5th Edition and touch devices (such as Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and Nokia N97).
· Numerous "bug fixes" based on extensive testing and feedback