Onion Browser is a minimal web browser that encrypts and tunnels web traffic through the Tor onion router network and provides other tools to help browse the internet while maintaining privacy.
Note: 10% of the developer's sales proceeds will be donated to the Tor Project and the Electronic Frontier Foundation, to support digital rights and online privacy. Onion Browser is open-source software.
Here are some key features of "Onion Browser":
· Internet access is tunneled through the Tor network.
· Ability to spoof HTTP User-Agent header.
· Ability to change cookie storage policy.
· "New Identity" button clears cookies, history, and cache and requests a new IP address in one quick step.
· Startup page contains a list of well-known, stable onion sites.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· tor updated to 0.2.4.11-alpha, providing several security and performance improvements.
· openssl updated to 1.0.1e.