CMarks gives you native access to all your Google Chrome Bookmarks on your Android device. Bookmarks and Folders are synced to this app on your phone and then kept in sync with your browser. You can choose to automatically sync or manually sync.
CMarks also lets you create, edit, delete and launch bookmarks/folders. Changes made on your phone are instantly visible in all your desktop Chrome Browsers. Changes made in Chrome are visible in this app seconds later, after a sync is performed.
Here are some key features of "CMarks":
· Access your Chrome bookmarks quickly via this app or long press the search button (if your device has one).
· Decrypts all Chrome encrypted bookmarks using your Chrome password or passphrase.
· Create desktop shortcuts to your bookmarks or folders.
· Replace or update any missing Chrome bookmark icons and see the new icon seconds later in your desktop browser.
· Sync your Stock Android browser bookmarks to a folder visible and fully update-able in your desktop Chrome browser. Automatically two-way sync these bookmarks!
· One-way integration with Stock Android Browser Bookmark Manager. You can use any Market Bookmarks widget to view your Chrome bookmarks.
· Search your Chrome bookmarks and folders from the app or via the Google Search Widget.
· All your bookmarks and folders are stored on your phone and accessible off-line.
· Communicates with Google the exact same way as Chrome - no additional software such as Chrome extensions or any third parties such as Google Apps and no access to Google Docs required.
· Authenticates using your phone's credentials so is guaranteed secure by Google - can only access your Chrome bookmarks.
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MAINT Cater for new ranges of Client IDs being used by Google
· BUGFIX Reset database for if need be on login with api.
· MAINT Some colour and other stuff to make the new api screens more helpful.