GW Mail is a GroupWise email client for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It has a more convenient interface than the one delivered by Novell through GroupWise WebAccess. The app provides some of the enterprise features that you wouldn't get with simple POP/IMAP, such as access to your Frequent Contacts and GroupWise address book. GW Mail has been tested to work with GroupWise 2012, GroupWise 8, GroupWise 7 and GroupWise 6.5.
Here are some key features of "GW Mail for iPhone/iPad":
· View items in your GroupWise mailbox and other folders, including shared folders
· Compose new email
· View, delete, reply and forward messages.
· Move items between folders.
· View an item's properties to see if an appointment has been accepted, an email has been viewed, etc.
· Accept or decline appointments, tasks and notes.
· Search your GroupWise addressbooks to select contacts when composing an email.
· Attached documents are viewable through the GroupWise document converter, or they can be downloaded to view with other apps on your device.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes GW 2012 reply all bug
· Other bug fixes