Tamil is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of the Indian subcontinent. It has official status in India, Sri Lanka and Singapore. Tamil is also spoken by significant minorities in Malaysia, Mauritius, Vietnam, Réunion as well as emigrant communities around the world.
Finally you can write unique emails in "Tamil". In the past you were unable to send emails in Tamil. Now thanks to this application that all has changed.
Finally people wanting to send email messages in this language through the iPhone will be able to do so! Incredulously, there is no default keyboard in this important language in the basic features of the phone.
Why be plain? Don't you wish your emails didn't go unnoticed? Do you want to make them more memorable? Wouldn't it be nice if you could emphasize certain parts of your email's content? Now you can!
Up to now your iPhone's mail application was great for sending basic and plain text. Now with this new application you can edit your text making it look better and stand out from the rest! Unlike other applications, with this one you can edit different aspects of your text, or all of it in different ways:
· Change the size of the font to make it easier to read or to have more
· Make the important parts more noticeable with the underline feature.
· Emphasize a certain word or phrase with the underline feature.
· Change the color of the font to make the text stand out more and make it more original.
· iOS 2.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad