TeamCalendar is a software that extends and enhances Microsoft Outlook so that users can enjoy comprehensive calendaring functionality from their Windows Mobile handset over any wireless network.
What are the Benefits of TeamCalendar?
Improved collaboration with colleagues when you are out of the office
Increased productivity from Smart Planning
Enhanced functionality from your mobile e-mail service
Who uses TeamCalendar?
VIP's, senior executives and managers
Office managers, PA's and team secretaries
Sales teams, field engineers and consultants
Busy people on the move in knowledge-intensive, highly collaborative industries
Here are some key features of "TeamCalendar":
· View ALL shared Outlook Calendars from a Windows Mobile device
· Quickly identify meeting slots when all required participants are available - Smart Planning
· Send meeting requests
· Work over any wireless connection (GPRS, 3G, WiFi etc.)
· Leave your laptop at home
· A supported Windows Mobile 5 or 6 device.
· An active Internet connection from the device.
· The Microsoft Exchange Server needs to run at least version 2003 with SP2 installed.
· Outlook Web Access (OWA) must be enabled on the Microsoft Exchange Server AND must be accessible from the public Internet.
· 14-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Exchange 2007 support
· Simplified search for calendars
· Improved logging and error handling
· Brand new TeamCalendar Gateway framework
· Default Microsoft ISA Server configurations supported