EasyMail is very easy to use.
VirtueSoft EasyMail is PocketPC version of standard email client. From functionalities, to user interface, EasyMail is quit simliar to a standard email client. So if you have used email on PC before, you wouldn`t have any trouble to use it.
Here are some key features of "VirtueSoft EasyMail":
· Managing multiple accounts
· VirtueSoft EasyMail supports multiple accounts. So you can put all your accounts into EasyMail and access them at anytime, anywhere.
· SMTP and POP3 support
· VirtueSoft EasyMail is fully functioned email client. It can talk to any standard SMTP and POP3 server. So as long as your email account can be accessed by standard POP3 email client, EasyMail works as well.
· Attachment support
· VirtueSoft EasyMail supports sending/receiving mails with attachments. There is not limitation on attachment size and number of attachments.
· Secure Mail
· VirtueSoft EasyMail supports SSL. So you can access your email through a secure connection.
· User folder
· You can create/delete user folders and add/delete them to/from the folder list. It is very convenient way to organise your mails.
· Sharing contacts data with MS contacts
· VirtueSoft EasyMail shares the contacts data with MS contacts, so you can keep your contacts data synchronized with your PC by ActiveSync
· PocketPC 2002
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved PocketPC 2003 build