IM+ Lite (BlackBerry) 10.5.2
Award winning instant messenger for BlackBerry to chat within MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, AIM, Jabber, ICQ, Facebook, MySpace, Skype and Twitter.
Award winning instant messenger for BlackBerry to chat within MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, AIM, Jabber, ICQ, Facebook, MySpace, Skype and Twitter. No cost per message!
- Key IM+ Features:
- All popular IM systems in one client. No cost per message!
- Added Value: Cheap SMS worldwide from IM+, just 5 cents to US, Canada, UK and most other countries.
- Exchange messages in any language installed on BlackBerry.
- Incoming Skype call can be recored as a voice message to listen to it later.
- Use multiple accounts of the same service simultaneously.
- Send free SMS. In Yahoo! you may send SMS to the following US carriers: Cingular Media Net, Cingular MMode, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon.
- All connections types are supported, including WiFi.
- Dialog Options:
- Online translating tool. Translate messages into 9 supported languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Send Files and voicemails to your IM contacts.
- Multiple dialog windows. One click to switch between open dialogues - Press & Hold.
- Conferences in MSN / Live Messenger.
- Communicate securely, connect to your corporate Jabber server over SSL.
- Message History and Notifications:
- View archived messages from your contacts. Save, Search, Filter, TimeStamp options.
- Send message history by e-mail or save it to file.
- Quick contact search. To find a contact fast, just type in the first letter of the name in the "find" field.
- Get popup notifications about a new message at the top of the screen. Click on the envelope to read the messages.
- Configurable personal online alerts and notifications (Vibrating, Sound and LED).
- Background. Keep IM+ active when using other BlackBerry apps.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Automatic connection to known WiFi networks (optional)
- BlackBerry OS 5.0 Google Talk authentication issue fix