MyFriendTweeter allows its user to specify a biographical description of his or her interests in order to locate new friends. This tool provides Full English language support during search. Just supply an English worded text (i.e., a sentence, a paragraph, or even a page of text) describing your interests and who you are. The program will iteratively search Twitter for other users that best match your interests. This Twitter search engine is far more accurate than standard search technology.
MyFriendTweeter is an example of an open-ended search engine. It will continuously search Twitter for new members which best match a persons biographical search data. This tool takes various parameters into account during its decision making process which include, but are not limited to: newly generated Tweets, new users, age of tweets, etc.
Finally, MyFriendTweeter allows a user to upload newly found search results to his/her Twitter account, and add them to the following list.
Here are some key features of "MyFriendTweeter":
· Full English language search engine for Twitter.
· Biographical search of Twitter for new Friends to follow.
· Search text can be a sentence, a paragraph, or a complete page.
· Open-ended search engine. Keeps searching all the time for new Twitter candidates.
· Automatic upload of all new friends found to one’s Twitter Account.
· A Multi-Lingual User Interface encompassing over 140 languages and supporting hot-swapping.