Netbot is an iOS client for the App.net social network. The app has an intuitive interface which lets you easily keep up-to-date with what other users are saying, create new posts, share photos and videos, and more.
App.net is a new microblogging platform without any ads. The service allows you to post 256 character messages for all your friends and followers to read. App.net is meant to be a home for meaningful conversation, where you are in control of your data.
Here are some key features of "Netbot for iPhone":
· Smart Gestures. Use App.net more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
· Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them.
· Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
· Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
· Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
· Save drafts, attach photos/videos, manage your accounts, and much more.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for uploading images to App.net's File Service
· Improved behavior of Group Private Messages