PockeTwit is a twitter client for Windows Mobile.
The main list implements "kinetic scrolling". You can drag your finger across the screen and the page follows along, as if you were pushing the content around. If you lift your finger while the screen is moving, it will continue to move for some time, as if you "threw" the content in that direction.
Action menus are located to the sides of the main menu. So if you drag the list to the left or right, you will see the a menu of actions beside the list.
The left menu items are "global" and do not reference a specific tweet. This includes updating your status, switching timelines, etc.
The right menu items relate to a specific tweet. Select a tweet from the list, then scroll to the right menu and choose the action you want to perform on that tweet.
Here are some key features of "PockeTwit":
· A unique user interface
· Works on VGA, QVGA and SmartPhone devices
· Support for multiple twitter and identi.ca accounts
· User groups to help manage your friends updates
· "Conversation View" shows a what this status was in reply to.
· Uses standard notifications to alert you of new friends statuses or replies
· Keeps an addressbook to easily add usernames to posts.
· URL shortening with is.gd
· Integration with shorttext.com for tweets longer than 140 characters
· Take photos and send to TwitPic, mobypicture, pikchur, twitgoo, or yfrog
· Preview images from those services without a browser.
· Integrated search.twitter.com
· Quote (re-tweet) or email a status
· Clickable @names, URLs, and #Hashtags
· Option to check for new version on startup
· Windows Mobile 6.x
· .NET Compact Framework 3.5 Redistributable
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Today plugin numbering
· Today plugin starting up PockeTwit
· More version info set correctly. Related to startup problems.
· Today plugin inserted into regular installation (2nd attempt)
· Changed avatar size, little smaller looks better and longer tweets will fit.
· Fix for startup problems regarding saved searches.
· Cleanup corrupt data from registry and database.
· Size of tweet changed in display
· Changed api calls from replies to mentions.
· And some other fixes on deprecated api calls.