ProxyDroid is an application that can help you to set the proxy (http / socks4 / socks5) on your Android device.
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICE FIRST
TIP: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
ProxyDroid is an open source software and distributed with many other open source projects.
Here are some key features of "ProxyDroid":
· Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
· Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
· Individual proxy for only one or several apps
· Multiple profiles support
· Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
· Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
· Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
· Bypass custom IP address
· DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
· PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
· Android 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· UPDATE: add HTTP-Tunnel mode, users from Iran with proxifier working on their PC can try this mode.