When you find something on the internet that you want to view later, simply put it in Pocket. It automatically syncs to your phone, tablet, or computer so you can view it at a later date, even without an internet connection.
You can use Pocket when you discover an interesting article, video or web page, but don't have time to go through it. Once the web page is in Pocket, it is accessible on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer, anytime, anywhere.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Opening a Send to Friend notification will now display the shared item
· Added support for Drafts app
· Re-added the missing "Show App Badge Count" option
· Resolved errors with sharing to App.net
· Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Improvements to Evernote Sharing:
· Fixed crashes when sharing to Evernote
· Fixed issue where tags were not saving successfully in Evernote
· Fixed issue where “Include Full Text" option was not honored
· Fixed issue where inline links would not be preserved