pssh is a free, open-source SSH 2 client for Palm OS.
Here are some key features of "pssh":
· SSH 2 protocol using 3DES or AES-128 ciphers
· Fast authentication and encryption using ARM-native code
· Support for public-key authentication and host key verification
· High quality VT100/VT220/xterm terminal emulator
· Up to 80 x 53 character display on 320x320 screen
· Support for large screens with virtual Graffiti areas
· Customizable font colors and sizes
· Full-size on-screen keyboard
· Palm 5-Way Navigator acts as CTRL/ESC key and arrow keys
· Thumb wheel press acts as CTRL/ESC key
· Complete source code distributed under BSD- and MIT-style licenses
· Palm OS 5.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash during connection when the server sends a login banner.