SugarSync is the easiest way to access files from all your computers (Mac/PC). View, edit, and share files, sync to the SD card, stream music/videos, and upload photos. Newly re-architectured for easier navigation, plus e-mail auto-fill and transfer status.
Here are some key features of "SugarSync (Android)":
· Remote file access and browsing: Retrieve and view files from any computer in your SugarSync account.
· Local file management: You can browse and upload files stored directly on the phone. Allows you to copy and paste files to other folders, create new folders, rename files and folders, etc.
· On demand synchronization: Edit files directly on your phone (requires separate document editor application); SugarSync will detect file changes and prompt you to upload revisions back to the cloud and other computers.
· Shared folders: Send files and folders (small or large) to anyone and collaborate on projects through Shared Folders.
· Powerful Photo features: Browse photos stored on your computers in large or small format and directly upload photos taken with your Android camera phone.
· Android 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Matches the simple design of the SugarSync 2.0 desktop and web apps.
· Cloud search enables you to search for files across all your computers
· Sync folders from the SD card to SugarSync
· Beautiful photo gallery with larger thumbnails
· Thumbnail images for popular video file formats
· Improved performance and battery life optimization