All of your data at your fingertips…anytime, anywhere, from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
With SugarSync, instantly access cloud-synced files, photos and music from all your computers. View files and photos, stream music, and share files (and even complete folders) with friends and colleagues – no tethering required.
And…if you have an iPad you can also easily open, edit (file-appropriate document editor, like Pages, Numbers or other approved app, required) and save files locally! Plus, re-sync edited files back to the cloud and all of your devices via SugarSync’s Upload by Email.
How does it work?
The SugarSync service syncs files and folders between any combination of Mac and Windows PCs, and backs it all up to a secure cloud repository. The SugarSync app gives you complete access to these files – anytime, anywhere.
SugarSync for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch includes:
- Anytime, anywhere access to all files, photos and music
- Instantly share remotely-stored files from your iPad with friends and colleagues
- Stream a music library from any computer (save valuable local storage space for favorites)
- Sync photos taken with your iPhone or created on your iPod or iPad back to all your devices
SugarSync for iPad also includes:
- Open cloud-synced files in a local document editor for editing and local saving.
- With SugarSync’s Upload by Email, files can be re-synced to all of your other computers via the cloud.
Sign up for SugarSync today to get all your files at your fingertips!
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that prevented users from viewing documents in full screen mode on the iPad.