The law dictionary lexicon for BDicty is based on the sixth edition (1856) of John Bouvier's law dictionary.
This is a classic reference material for students and legal professionals, but can also be of interest to all information junkies.
Here are some key features of "BEIKS Bouvier's Law Dictionary for BlackBerry":
· Complete definitions of over 6,500 legal terms
· Expandable with other legal, language, medical and entertainment dictionary lexicon
· Simple and convenient program interface
· Offline dictionary database - always in coverage and no data transfer charges
· High dictionary compression ratio, allowing more than 6 MB of data to fit in under 2.5 MB device memory!
· Easy installation
· BlackBerry OS 4.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for BlackBerry Storm (BlackBerry devices with touchscreen);
· Added preferences for better user experience
· Add/Edit word functionality implemented
· Support for talking dictionaries
· Split view of the words list and the translation
· Resident lookup of words from other applications
· Cross-lookup of words between installed dictionaries
· Favorites list
· History list of the most recently looked up words
· Built-in soft-keyboard for non-Latin languages
· Online help (requires internet connection)
· Auto-validation of the registration (requires internet connection)