BarMax: MBE Edition. Harvard lawyers teamed with top iPhone developers to produce BarMax, the only complete bar exam prep course (2 months of lectures, Calendar and Task List to Keep You Organized, Unlimited Personal Attention/Support from BarMax, MBE and Flash Cards) available for purchase in the iPhone App Store. Plus it is the only course with 1,371 REAL previous MBE questions.
Take 50 pounds of books and condense them into the palm of your hand. Once you purchase the app, we send you a complete Welcome Packet with hundreds of pages of supplemental material, DOWNLOADABLE OUTLINES, and a PRINTOUT PACKET. Thus, we encourage you to study with your laptop and paper in addition to the iPhone, and we provide the materials.
BarMax’s Advisory Board includes (oversees content):
- Charles Nesson, J.D. Professor, Harvard Law School. Founder, Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet & Society.
- Paul Pelosi, Jr. Esq. NASA. JD/MBA Georgetown University.
- Christopher Blazejewski, Esq. Sherin and Lodgen LLP. JD, Harvard University.
- Dr. Alan J. Lipman, Ph.D., J.D. Director, Washington Legal Psychological Consulting, served as Professor, Georgetown University.
- Michael Allen, Esq. President, Lateral Link. JD, Harvard University.
Don't worry if you don't own an iPhone--we can ship you an iPod Touch as part of your package that will run the app.
We offer all of this for one fourth of the price of current packages on the market. We are using the revolutionary technology behind the iPhone to enable bar prep at a much better price, and to teach students in a much better way.
- 2 months of lecture: outlines & audio lectures for all 6 MBE subjects
- Calendar to guide you through 2 month program
- Email support (live contact with Harvard-educated lawyers)
- Skeleton outlines on your laptop (emailed to you) for note taking
- 1,371 real practice MBE questions from previous exams categorized by subject
- Over 400 flashcards categorized by subject
- Welcome packet with all the materials in MS Word format and hard copy printout option
- Lifetime access to the app and course materials once you purchase
- Great tips and tricks on how to perform on exam day and structure your studying
- Review includes: Constitutional Law, Contracts, Crimes, Evidence, Real Property and Torts
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad