Find great ideas by the dozen in this brand-new app with signature Martha Stewart style. This spring, go beyond the familiar and create extraordinary eggs. With the swipe of your finger, browse a gallery of 101 eggs, each one more charming than the last—and fun to make for both kids and adults. See one you want to make? Tap it to reveal our detailed how-tos, complete with step-by-step photos or video. Make eggs embellished with flowers, lace, or monograms. Eggs awash in swirls, speckles, or spots. Eggs that look like animals (including the Easter bunny!)—and many more. Sophisticated or cute, surprising or classic, all these eggs are easy and impressive. It is everything you need to celebrate spring. So what are you waiting for? Time to get cracking!
Here are some key features of "Egg Dyeing 101 from Martha Stewart Living":
· Egg Basics: Everything you need to know to get started. How to blow out eggs so you can save them year after year. How to dye the eggs in the prettiest hues, complete with our detailed formulas, and lots of tips for getting great results.
· Techniques and How-Tos: The eggs are divided into 20 techniques. Pick your favorites, or try them all. Every single egg is accompanied by easy-to-follow how-to instructions and photographs or videos.
· Sources: Most of the techniques call for simple supplies—if you don’t have them already, you can find them at the grocery store or craft store. But if you do need a special supply, we’ll tell you exactly where to find it.
· Fun functions: E-mail your favorite eggs to friends to say Happy Spring!
· iOS 6.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· iPhone 5 support.
· Bug fixes.