browsAR is a full-featured augmented reality browser and QR code reader for iOS devices. When you see the world through the app's augmented reality, digital information like videos, music, social media and more appear, merged into your live view of reality.
Simply start the application, select a filter, and view the world around you to experience AR, firsthand. browsAR even allows you to create your own augmented reality Facebook posts, photos, videos and more to share with your friends.
· iOS 5.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhanced web view on the iPhone 5, taking full advantage of that beautiful new screen!
· Buttons now fade in and out for a clean, polished experience.
· Optimized social media integration so you can connect and share augmented reality quickly and easily.
· Took care of a big bug that caused issues shifting between landscape and portrait mode.
· Completed the tune-up by fixing a few additional minor bugs.