Neutron Music Player 1.78.6
Professional music player with high quality 32-bit audio rendering engine.
Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32-bit audio rendering engine. The app has a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. Neutron was developed for audiophiles and those who really love music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
- Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, FLAC, ALAC (Apple Lossless), APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), TTA (True Audio), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected.
- Modular audio formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Surround sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E. technology).
- Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
- Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
- Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
- Streaming audio: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
- HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
- And many more...
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support HTTPS protocol for streaming audio (fixes playback from DropBox too).
- Switch off Generic Driver by on 4.3 only (OpenSL ES), on 4.4 consider switching it on to avoid crackling issue (OS bug).
- Enable Generic Driver option (e.g. ability to switch to OpenSL ES) in Android 2.3+ (earlier 4.0+).
- Make Wake Lock CPU switched on by default (to avoid crackling or playback stop in background).