Pocket Player is a rockin' way to enjoy music and video on your Windows Mobile device. Through multiple media and playlist formats, Internet connectivity, plugin extensions, and an intuitive interface, Pocket Player means less taps, more music!
Here are some key features of "Pocket Player (Smartphone)":
· Full music and video support: MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WMV, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and WAV!
· Protected WMA support, u-Law, A-Law, AU, and ADPCM WAV (used in Voicemail attachments) playback
· Podcast subscriptions auto-download new content to your device!
· Media Browser menu system, with touch scrolling and gesture support!
· Media Library auto-imports 1000+ tracks with ease, with support for all common metadata tags for all media formats, including lyrics and ratings!
· 10-band Equalizer and Preamp, with presets!
· Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP): browse and play content from your desktop!
· Internet radio streaming support for Shoutcast (MP3), AAC (including aacPlus, HE-AAC v1, HE-AAC v2), Windows Media (MMS) stations
· Web guide for Internet radio, MP3 blogs and podcasts, with pause, auto-resume and seek functionality!
· Voicemail playback (WAV email attachments), integrates with your Inbox!
· Visualizations and downloadable Album Art support
· Support for Bluetooth stereo headphones (A2DP), buttons (AVRCP), and mono headsets (Audio Gateway)!
· Skinnable (Pocket Player, WMP, and WinAmp WSZ skins) for all device resolutions with color change ability
· Themed and skinned Today plugin on touchscreen devices
· Reads tags such as ID3 (v1/v1.1/v2), MPEG-4, APE and ASF; scans device in background
· Gapless playback with adjustable crossfading
· Playlist manager, auto-generating smart playlists!
· DSP Plugin support, including time stretch and Bass Boost
· User-managed Bookmarks support; jump to a file and time
· For Podcasts and audio books: bookmarks, "Seek to last position", Auto-resume
· Hardware button mapping, button locking, one-handed navigation, including support for scroll wheels
· Adjustable sleep timer, automatic screen shutoff function
· Windows Mobile 5/6.x
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Pocket Player 4.2 introduces several performance optimizations, including a faster media library. Pocket Player auto-scans the device for all supported media, importing track listings, metadata, and album artwork. Version 4.2 now supports larger libraries (up to several thousands of tracks) by optimizing library queries and storage. Pocket Player 4.2 is fully compatible with all Windows Mobile devices, including Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1, 6.5, and 6.5.3 devices.