Pomod is a audio player that supports MP3, OGG, WAV, MOD, IT, XM & S3M (music files that the older amongst us know well).
All the standard features are here (playlist, button config, reading mode) but the program is severely lacking polish: some options aren't saved (suffle, repeat), various dialog boxes aren't very asthetic and the configuration options are quite limited.
· Windows Mobile 2002/2003/2005 or Windows CE (not tested yet
· .NET Compact framework libraries installed (by default on WM2003)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Some new features:
· * When adding a file, the path is not shown on the list, only the filename
· * When pomod is closed, it saves automatically the playlist, and it is
· automatically loaded when program starts (well, this option is configurable through
· the options menu)
· * Fixed one bug about 'Hold' button