Intuitive music player, using different sensors to control it. The app allows you to skip songs without using your fingers nor the screen, depending on the situation.
The player provides 5 easy-to-access modes:
· Wave over: Wave your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor is generally located around the device front speaker.
· Pocket: Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
· Hammer: Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action (you can adjust sensitivity if needed)
· Custom: In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set which sensors you want to enable, set sensitivity and your own action for each sensor events.
· Sensors disabled: Sensors are disabled, you can only use buttons to control the player.
Here are some key features of "Sensor Music Player":
· library browsing by artist, genre, folders...
· equalizer (Android > 2.3)
· on-the-go drag'n drop playlist
· smart search bar
· home screen widget
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· add a lock screen
· can now be used as default player by other apps
· delete files and folders from Library
· force media scanning option
· playlists can be locked to prevent auto-edit mode
· broadcast track information via Bluetooth
· clearer sensitivity bar (/!\ inverted)