XploreME! is a midlet program for Java enabled phones designed to provide tools that will enhance the mobile experience.
XploreME! contains tools like file browser and manager, picture viewer, advanced media player (video/audio), text reader, audio recorder, stopper, alarm/sleep clock, RSS reader, score table manager, virtual dice.
· Java MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added quick loading of a playlist file that was last used, last used means that you save a playlist to a file,
· or load a playlist from a file (using the file browser).
· Fixed a bug in Mixed mode file browsing in V3x/V3xx and other phones that contains 3 drives.
· Added new utility: a simple Bluetooth Chat between two mobiles in a closed range. Note: this utility is in beta stage and
· may have bugs. the two mobiles must support bluetooth connection in a java applications.
· Fixed a bug in some phones with big resulotion (320X240): the main xploreme picture shown as it suppose to
· be in smaller resolutions.
· Changed: Options settings "vibrarion" and "play tree" are ON by defualt.
· Added some new icons, changed some old ones, like playlist file icon.
· Fixed a bug in file actions: after returning from the results screen, the browser was scambled sometimes.
· Fixed a bug: When doing a cut/copy action in a browser the cut/copy list was erased sometimes.
· Added Playlist Viewer for advanced playlist control:(to enter the viewer, press # in the player)
· shows all tracks in the playlist, with different color for playing track and queue tracks,
· when pressing on a track in the playlist viewer, the track will be loaded, pressing again will load the main player display.
· Can search tracks in the playlist viewer by pressing *
· Added: Can queue tracks the playlist viewer!! (like in winamp when pressing "q" on a track in the playlist windows), this options allows you to choose
· the next(up to 15) tracks to be played manually, the queued tracks will be with a different color in the playlist viewer,
· also will show the position of in the queue when selecting the tracks. queuing is done by pressing 7 in the playlist viewer.
· Shows position on the playlist in the playlist viewer.
· Fixed a bug: art image was shown before it got resized
· When changing a song while the playing is on stop status, the next song will not start play
· (only when playing is on play/pause status the next song will start play)
· Added 7 display modes: Normal, Full, Full BlackWhite, Full WhiteBlack, Full BW without scrollbar, Full WB without scrollbar
· toggle display mode with "0", hold "0" to return to the normal display mode.
· allows simple chatting between 2 mobiles, one needs to wait for a partner and the other needs to search for one,
· when connection established, one can send a message by pressing 5/J-fire.
· When a message is received a new message indicator will be shown, incoming messages
· will be stored until they will be shown, to show the next incoming message, press the Soft1 key.