gMusic is a cloud-based music player for iOS devices. It allows you to stream songs stored in Google Music directly to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
The app lets you easily create playlists, and search for particular songs by name, artist, album or genre. In addition, gMusic supports scrobbling, so you can share what you are currently listening to via Last.fm.
Here are some key features of "gMusic":
· Lock screen integration
· Airplay Support
· Create an Instant Playlist
· Add songs to existing playlists
· Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
· Offline support
· Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
· Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
· Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Playlist editing now works again.
· Next button no longer locks up.
· Resetting the database no longer forgets offline music.
· Starting a playlist in the middle now properly progresses.
· Shuffle on Albums now properly shuffles.
· Fixed random crashes with poor connectivity.
· Many other bug fixes!