The award winning Pocket DVD Wizard is now available for the Palm platform!
Convert your DVDs and video files so you can download, and play them back on any of the following devices:
Palm OS device
Apple iPod Video
Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Portable Media Center
Windows CE device
Archos Media Player
Epson PhotoFine P-2000
The new Pocket DVD Wizard v4 is even faster than before with superb high quality output, tried and tested support for more devices than ever and of course, the fantastic, easy to use Wizard interface. The price for the Pocket DVD Wizard has remained as low as ever - just $ 28.95 (no discount codes required!)
If you want to select some of the more powerful options, such as playback language selection, legible subtitle addition or even alter aspect ratios or clip the original DVD content, you can. Simply click the 'options' tab in the software.
DVD conversion process
All the conversion and file handling is done using the speed and power of your main Windows PC giving both fantastic still frames and fast action video quality, while saving you time and money. The software is designed to be very easy to use and requires no additional 'playback' software to be purchased for your Palm or other handheld device.
The Pocket DVD Wizard software uses advanced compression techniques to fit a whole DVD on a memory card the size of a postage stamp.
No more 'black bars'
The Pocket DVD Wizard gives you the choice when converting wide screen video. You can choose to retain the original format, and have 'black bars' on the top and bottom of the video output, or use 'pan and scan' to remove the bars and use the full screen area on your Palm.
Target your memory card size
From 128mb through to 1Gb, you can select your target card size.
The Pocket DVD Wizard is not restricted to fixed memory card sizes, you specify the memory card size you have (or how much space you want to use) and the software makes the adjustments needed to give you the best conversion possible, whilst targeting your specified output size.
Specify start and stop times
If you have a clip you want to convert, you can do just that. Specify the start and stop times and the Pocket DVD Wizard will create a video file from that part of your DVD or video file.
High quality conversion
The quality of the conversion is very high in all modes, but it can be set to three different levels, depending on how much time you have to convert the file.
You can also select a 'switch off pc' option, to turn the pc off when the conversion has finished.
All versions of Windows supported
The latest version of the Pocket DVD Wizard runs on any Windows based desktop or laptop pc capable of playing DVD videos. If you can put a DVD in your CD/DVD drive (it does not have to be a DVD writer) and Windows can play the DVD, the Pocket DVD Wizard should work perfectly for you.
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows NT / 2000 are all supported.
More than just a DVD conversion tool...
You can also convert MPEG, AVI and WMV files!
All the popular DVD editing functions, such as targeting specific output file sizes, start and stop 'crop' points and removal of the wide screen black bars are supported for video file conversions in the current version of the Pocket DVD Wizard.
Forget expensive, and bulky portable DVD players, if you already have a Palm, Pocket PC, PSP or other handheld device you can keep the kids (and the adults!) quiet for hours.
Here are some key features of "Pocket DVD Wizard for Palm OS":
- The Pocket DVD Wizard is very, very easy to use with its simple step by step interface!
- You can fit a standard DVD on just a single 128mb memory card.
- Superior video quality with WMV, AVI and MP4 output now supported.
- You only need one piece of software, the Pocket DVD Wizard supports multiple output devices.
- No need to buy any additional playback software.
- Support for both included media players (eg Windows Media Player for Pocket PC) and external players (eg MMPlayer)
- Please refer to the help file for details of free Palm playback applications (help file is included in free download).
- 'Black bars' on the top and bottom of the picture can be removed.
- You can record multiple episodes to separate files without additional user interaction (and its easy to do!).
- You can specify start and stop points to record just part of the dvd.
- You can enhance the video brightness for small device screens.
- You can select high quality, balanced output or high speed - you make the choice.
- You can select alternate languages and subtitles.
- Landscape 'Full Screen' playback on all devices, including the Pocket PC!
- Free trial version is available - try before you buy.
- Any Palm OS Hardware
- Any Palm OS