HandDee GTuner is a guitar tuner software for guitarists and musicians. It uses the same noise rejection and quick note detection technique of our highly successful PhonTuner singing software with the addition of alternate guitar tunings and string position indicator. An ergonomically designed smart pitch pointer enable quick and accurate reading of pitch error on the screen. The clarity and convenience finds no rival in standalone guitar tuners.
Once HandDee GTuner detects a tone, it will show the tuning note name, deviation in cents and numerical frequency at the corners of the screen. A square box at the bottom of the string closest to the 6 strings highlights the pitch of the detected note.
The large pitch pointer in the middle provides accurate display of the input tone in real-time on a 5-cents scale that enable immediate readout by our eyes with high precision. Its dynamic length and color scheme with smooth fading combine to facilitate real-time string adjustment with unsurpassed ease.
Here are some key features of "HandDee GTuner (Pocket PC)":
- Note cents and Hertz digital readout for musicians and professionals.
- String indicator shows the closest tuning string target.
- A scale of 5-cents per division pitch meter circle and real time pitch pointer with fading effect for easy identification of pitch and error variation. Even off-tuned notes can be located.
- Color transition and smooth fading effect for smart pitch pointer.
- Dynamic background noise rejection enable use in noisy environment.
- Can also tune Banjo, Mandolin or guitar in popular alternate tunings.