PoP Video is a fun application which allows you to share content from your iPhone or iPod touch with the PoP Video projector. Supported content includes music videos, personal movies, clips from iTunes U, web pages, Facebook, YouTube, and more. Have special moments with friends by projecting onto a movie screen, wall, ceiling, and other light colored flat surfaces.
Here are some key features of "PoP Video":
· Photos in slideshow or individual frame mode
· Customize brightness, contrast, and sharpness settings
· Multiple wallpaper and splash screen options
· Flip flop portrait images to landscape without cropping
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Name change Pico-projector to PoP Video.
· We will now put a more descriptive alert up for location services to be turned on for Photos.
· Added the ability for the user to update factory reset values for our PoP Device.
· We are now checking battery levels on the PoP device to ensure that it is correct for use by the customer. If not we now prompt the user to plug in the power to the PoP.
· The app will now only run with the PoP Projector attached.
· I have added and alert to the app when it is run on a 3GS.
· Fixed a problem with the app being able to post to Facebook.
· If the user pauses a video and exits the playing of the video we start from the pause position next time the video is played.