BSPlayer is a hardware accelerated media player for Android smartphones and tablets. It supports almost all video and audio formats, such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as http and rtsp. The app can also play media files directly via WiFi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers), without the need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card.
Please note that this package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types you have to download appropriate package. The application will notify you which package you need.
Here are some key features of "BSPlayer":
· Hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption
· Multiple audio streams and subtitles
· Playlist support and various playback modes
· External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub...
· Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or WiFi must be enabled to work)
· Playback media files such as videos and mp3s
· Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files and much more
· Android 2.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added SMB host scan
· audio stream is now remembered when going to sleep
· if pop up video is active device is kept awake
· added support for Opus audio codec
· sleep timer now also works in background playback
· in some cases playback was not paused during incoming call, fixed
· fixed sorting in LAN mode
· some other bug fixes and changes