Play your flash videos (flv files) from your SD-card with this simple player. You don't need to install Flash Player Plugin, Adobe AIR or any other plugin to use this application to play flv videos. Adobe discontinued the Flash Player Plugin for mobile devices, but with FLV Player you will be able to watch your flv video files.
1) Put your favorite flv video files on your SD Card.
2) Open FLV Player.
3) Navigate to the flv file you want to select.
4) Select the flv file to watch.
· Android 2.2 or later, ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders and 256MB of RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Video engine was improved and updated