SeamanPlayer is a powerful Media Player for Android. By using this free Mobile Player, you can watch any formats of your PC movies on your Android Phone. It can handle a similar range of video formats including AVI, DiVX, Xvid, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, ASF, MPG, as well as audio formats AAC, AC3, MP3, etc.
Being based on the FFmpeg project, optimized for mobile devices, and highly optimized core players, SeamanPlayer for the Android platform has become more popular in the Mobile Video player market.
· Audio Formats:
MP3, MP2, AAC, WMA (1,2,3), Midi, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM
· Video Formats:
H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV (7,8,9), Theora, Dirac, MJPEG, MSVIDEO (1,2,3), rv (10,20,30,40), SVQ1, SVQ3
· Multiplex format Formats:
Flash / FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV, rmvb/rm
Here are some key features of "SeamanPlayer":
· Fluently play videos on Mobile Phone with no more transcoding: SeamanPlayer plays almost all video files on your PC, such as avi, rmvb, flv, mkv, etc.
· Best Experience: With better performance, higher image quality, higher resolution! SeamanPlayer will reform your video experience on mobile devices!
· Dual Core Playback: Beside the high performance engine built-in, SeamanPlayer also makes the most of the OpenCORE inside Android system; you may switch the engine freely.
· Handy Features: resume playing, subtitle support, battery prompt over the video view.
· Android 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· flash screen problem when switch display mode
· flash screen problem when open next media file auto
· add subtitle charset setting in setting page