Video player for the Android platform.
Video formats supported: mp4, m4v and 3gp.
Things you need to Know
Subtitles must have the same name as your video file and be placed in the same directory if mVideoPlayer should find it.
To enable full screen video playback, long press the screen while a video is playing.
To show media controller, drag down while a video is playing.
To enable Key Lock, press your Trackball, DPAD or Camera Button.
- Subtitle support(.srt)
- Remembers exit position for each video
- Oncreen information: Time, Battery Status, Elapsed Time
- Gestures, seek back/forward
- Trackball support, seek back/forward
- Key Lock, prevents you from accidently paus, seek or exit
- Delete, Rename Videos + Subtitles
- Subtitle Search - Directly from application
- Download subtitles from SubtitleSource.org fast and easy without leaving the application
- IMDb info scraper to view movie information from Imdb.com