Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and TimeCapsule – right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices. Change base station and network settings, or manage advanced features such as security modes, wireless channels, and more. AirPort Utility works with all Apple 802.11n Wi-Fi base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and Time Capsule.
Here are some key features of "AirPort Utility":
· see a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
· get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
· view and change network and Wi-Fi settings
· restart or restore a base station, or update the firmware on a base station when available
· view or update passwords for your network, base station, or disks
· easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router addresses
· manage DHCP reservations and port mappings
· view status or error messages for your base station
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AirPort Utility 1.3 allows you to configure and manage the new AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule with 802.11ac Wi-Fi.