Android network tool. Discover hosts and scan them in your WiFi network.
Please do not scan networks without the authorization of the owner, the best approach is to get permission first. It may be illegal in your country, so please act responsively. For example, port scanning tools could be considered forbidden in: England, France and Germany, without legitimate motive.
Here are some key features of "Network Discovery":
· Discover Machines on a Network
· TCP Port Scanner
· NIC vendor database
· Export results to your sdcard in XML
· Fast access to WiFi Settings
· Adaptive scanning rate (slow start, then adaptive to network latency)
· Android OS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· DNS discovery (dns resolution + ping)
· Discovery performances (RateControl actually)
· Bugfixes: cidr >30, black screen bug, ...
· Design tweaks (do not show undefined mac addr, alignment when no mac addr, ...)